Tooth Extractions – West Hartford, CT, Avon CT
Comfortable Solutions to Remove Problem Teeth
It is never our first choice to remove a patient’s natural tooth. However, in certain cases, one might be recommended because the tooth is putting the rest of a person’s smile at risk. At Blue Back Dental, our in-house periodontists are here to deliver safe and comfortable care no matter if you require a regular tooth extraction or wisdom teeth removal. With a reputation that has remained top-notch for 20 years and counting, you can rely on us to deliver a comfortable experience that protects your health.
Why Choose Blue Back Dental for Tooth Extractions?
- Periodontists Available for In-House Care
- Same-Day Emergency Dental Treatment
- Exceptional Reputation for 20+ Years
When Are Tooth Extractions Necessary?
Tooth extractions in West Hartford and Avon are often the last resort when other dental treatments prove unsuccessful, such as dental crowns and root canal therapy. If a member of our team is recommending this type of treatment, it is likely because:
- You have a tooth that is severely decayed and cannot be saved by any other means
- You have experienced damaging facial trauma
- You have a tooth that is impacted and needs to be removed to avoid damaging nearby healthy teeth and gums
- You have a partially erupted wisdom tooth that is putting your oral health at risk
- You have overcrowded teeth and one needs to be removed to ensure the success of orthodontic treatment