Interested in a brighter, whiter smile? When whitening toothpaste or over-the-counter whitening treatments aren’t getting your teeth as white as you would like, Blue Back Dental offers several convenient and affordable teeth-whitening options.
The in-office teeth whitening offered by Blue Back Dental is the fastest way to get whiter teeth in 1 hour. It requires only a single in-office visit and is simple and minimally sensitive. Our method strengthens tooth enamel and minimizes tooth sensitivity because it contains potassium nitrate and fluoride.
Custom Trays/Take Home Whitening
If you’d rather whiten your teeth in the privacy of your own home, Blue Back Dental offers custom bleaching trays that are fabricated to fit your teeth. Once you have the trays, you can select either daytime or nighttime bleaching gel at higher strengths than over the counter whitening. For the best results, at-home bleaching trays should be used for 2 weeks annually. Trays can last for many years and extra bleaching gel can be refilled to touch up whitening annually.
KöR Teeth Whitening
The available packages are:
- This is the quickest whitening method and requires a single 90-minute office visit
- Best for subtle results
- Can repeat treatments annually as needed
KöR Custom Trays/Take-Home Whitening
- Custom trays allow you to whiten your teeth on your own time and in the comfort of your own home
- Trays offer more predictable results than in-office whitening
- Offers the very best possible whitening results for the average patient
- Treatment includes 2 weeks of at-home whitening, a single in-office whitening visit, and periodic at-home maintenance
- Best for stubborn cases such as fluorosis and dark geriatric staining on teeth
- Treatment includes an in-office conditioning visit, 3-4 weeks of at-home nighttime whitening, a final in-office whitening visit, and periodic at-home maintenance
KöR Ultra T
- Best for tetracycline staining which was once thought untreatable
- Treatment includes an in-office conditioning visit, 6-8 weeks of at-home nighttime whitening, a final in-office whitening visit, and periodic at-home maintenance