New KöR Teeth Whitening Solution Offers Exceptional Results
If you want whiter teeth, you have many options. For subtle results, you can use whitening toothpaste or over-the-counter whitening treatments.
But for patients looking for the most effective whitening possible, the best choice is the new KöR Whitening system, which combines in-office and at-home treatments.
Available only through dental professionals, the KöR system does require time and commitment. In addition to one or two in-office sessions, patients must wear a tray nightly for two to eight weeks, depending on the desired final shade.
With KöR tooth whitening:
- Stains that are embedded in the tooth are dissolved and removed
- Teeth with lighten dramatically—up to 16 shades or more
- Whiteness will not be affected by drinking coffee, tea, or red wine after the treatment
- You should experience little to no sensitivity or discomfort
What Makes KöR Different
While other whitening systems may suffer from inconsistency, disappointing results, and short-lived effects, the KöR system is designed to deliver consistent, exceptional, long-lasting results every single time.
Like some other whitening treatments, the KöR system uses peroxide gel, but unlike other treatments it is specifically designed to seal saliva and other fluids, which can contaminate the gel and limit its effectiveness, out of the whitening trays. Using this technology, the peroxide gel provides six to 10 hours of whitening activity compared to the usual 25-35 minutes.
Unlike most gels, KöR gels are refrigerated from manufacture until they are delivered to your dentist’s office. Bleach gels start to degrade at room temperature, and that process goes much faster in a hot delivery truck or warehouse, so keeping them cold constantly ensures that they deliver maximum results.
The KöR system uses desensitizers during bleaching to prevent sensitivity issues, and also does not use lights or lasers, which can increase tooth sensitivity and discomfort.
KöR Teeth Whitening
The available packages are:
- This is the quickest whitening method and requires a single 90-minute office visit
- Best for subtle results
- Can repeat treatments annually as needed
KöR Custom Trays/Take-Home Whitening
- Custom trays allow you to whiten your teeth on your own time and in the comfort of your own home
- Trays offer more predictable results than in-office whitening
- Offers the very best possible whitening results for the average patient
- Treatment includes 2 weeks of at-home whitening, a single in-office whitening visit, and periodic at-home maintenance
- Best for stubborn cases such as fluorosis and dark geriatric staining on teeth
- Treatment includes an in-office conditioning visit, 3-4 weeks of at-home nighttime whitening, a final in-office whitening visit, and periodic at-home maintenance
KöR Ultra T
- Best for tetracycline staining which was once thought untreatable
- Treatment includes an in-office conditioning visit, 6-8 weeks of at-home nighttime whitening, a final in-office whitening visit, and periodic at-home maintenance